Sunday, June 20, 2010

Humanity, Oh, Humanity...

I felt a genuine disgust this weekend while experiencing something for the first time. After attending a send off for one of the few tolerable co-workers I know, and drinking copious amounts of bitter, my wife, myself, and my friend with his wife all decided to go inspect the local exotic night club.

I have not, in my entire life, been to a strip club, and after having been subjected to one I can honestly say that I will not, for any reason, enter one again. It's a pit of repulsive humanity where the breathing's hard, the feigned sexuality is desperate, and there's a general confusion as to the setting of any known social boundaries. Despicable can't even begin to compound effectively enough with the adjectives of dislike I have in mind for such a place.

The girls, for though they appear women most are in fact girls, are sad. It's a sadness that makes you want to give them money, whether or not you are in fact enticed, if possible, by their meek attempts to wobble around like "Sex-clowns" on a gaudy, festively lit stage.

I love women and can not see myself finding anything more attractive about humanity than the natural personalities and physical forms of women. My wife is an icon of lust for me, to be less than private about such powerfully primal emotions, but I can't see anything possibly attractive in women who behave with a foul, vaudevillian manner that mocks their inherent sexiness.

The point is that no matter how demanding the base crowd of hard panting monkeys in over-sized polyester sports clothing are, women shouldn't lower themselves in such a way, and any who respect the attractiveness of the female should avoid such places, no matter how intoxicated one becomes or how daring their sense of humor convinces them it can be.

Some uncommon thoughts over an artistic ale, at the computer of Sunday night's closing. Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment