Thursday, June 7, 2012

Prometheus Report - Pre-Viewing

I grew up amongst film geeks who loved adventure, sci-fi, and fantasy on the big screen. Go figure, I was exposed to the Scott/O'Bannon Alien film pretty early on. Ever since then I've had a general curiosity about the universe behind the films and a feeling of responsibility to follow the franchise.

Tonight my wife and I are going to see Prometheus in 3D on an IMAX screen. We're going to honor my responsibility, to be entertained, and to acquire an awesome limited edition poster. I'm so excited for the entire experience that I created a silly meme. I've become one of those guys. Oh, noes!


I'll report back after the 12:01am showing to offer up my review of the long-awaited "prequel" to Alien. Check back then!

No comments:

Post a Comment