Thursday, March 28, 2019

The beginning of a daily routine designed to go on forever...

It has been some time since I wrote anything, especially here. That's mainly because I lost a lot of hope and a lot of faith in myself, which lead to the loss of a great deal of time. Too much time.

Today I decided to fix that. I decided to make daily writing a mandatory exercise. It's time to get to work. It's time for regular output. It's time to get to going somewhere different than I've been.

I'm continuing here on Random Verbosity, because I hope that putting the new beside the old will allow readers to see some development over time. Seeing that development might explain some things about who I am or who I became. It might be like a useful copy of a marked, notated, and raggedy map from some great journey.

I'm here to write. I can't think of any other reason why I was born or why I continue to live. So I will write. I must.

I hope that you'll join me and read.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment