Friday, March 6, 2020

It is finished...5,000 Words Later

My spin on an updated version of a classic ghost story is complete. I have some editing to do, for sure, but I handed it over to my wife for a read and she seemed quite affected. I had to clarify her opinions, but her reaction was ultimately positive, though she admitted to feeling disturbed.

Once this story is completely edited and print-ready, I have about six or seven more to prepare before I will be able to start down the road to publication.

When I reach the end of the line and can hold the completed collection in my hands, I intend to throw a party or something. I mean, I’m not a very social person, but why the hell not?

Now, to bed and then on to the next tale!

2 comments:

  1. Is it going to be available to the public? Or semi-public?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be available to the public. The collection will go on sale, hopefully, at the end of this year.

    ReplyDelete